All About... What?
Camp Maple Leaf is a charitable organization founded in 1955 by the Canadian Council of War Veterans. Maple Leaf gives children and their families living with unique challenges a safe, fun and life changing summer camp experience.
For the child, attending camp, provides the opportunity to leave stress behind, connect with other campers and take part in activities that promote self-discovery beyond the identity these children face on a daily basis.
6 Days…6 Goals!
- Friendships that will follow campers home.
- Fun and memories that will last forever.
- Sense of belonging to a unique camp family.
- Personal Growth.
- Learn/try something new that they can’t do at home.
- A respect and understanding for our heroes.