All About... What?Camp Maple Leaf is a registered Canadian charity (#870125150RR0001) founded in 1955 by the Canadian Council of War Veterans.
To give children of Canadian military families and children living with unique life challenges a safe, fun-filled and life changing summer camp experience.
Attending camp provides the opportunity to leave stress behind, connect with other campers and take part in activities that promote self-discovery beyond the identity these children face on a daily basis.
6 Days…6 Goals!
- Friendships that will follow campers home.
- Fun and memories that will last forever.
- Sense of belonging to a unique camp family.
- Personal Growth.
- Learn/try something new that they can’t do at home.
- A respect and understanding for our heroes.